fvw Kongress goes digital this year: The central meeting place for the German travel trade is staged as a virtual week from August 31 to September 3. Part of the program is in English – and there are still free tickets available.
Great news for anyone interested in participating in fvw Kongress virtual week from August 31 to September 3, 2020: SIO, a Frankfurt-based IT company offering enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to tour operators, provides sponsored tickets to all international participants. The ticket worth €199 includes participation in all virtual sessions from August 31 to September 3.
Part of program exclusively in English
The program on Thursday afternoon (September 3) will take place exclusively in English:
- Re-Start at the beaches: The perspective of the destinations 2021. Talk with high-ranking tourism experts from Spain, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- How will ITB Berlin 2021 look like? Talk with David Ruetz, Head of ITB Berlin
- Fight for the customer: How airlines woo the tourism industry. Keynote with Jens Bischof (Eurowings).
- The perspective of leisure carriers: Pro and con cebate with Ralf Teckentrup (Condor), Peter Glade (Sun Express), Stephan Erler (Easyjet) and Jens Bischof (Eurowings)
- Why sustainability matters – also in challenging times. Finn Ackermann (Iberostar).
- Planning for the new travel reality: Insights and thoughts from Facebook. Bastian Raschke (Facebook)
- Touchless and seamless: A look into the new normality of travel. Experts from Amadeus and SITA.
Other speakers at fvw Kongress include Fritz Joussen (CEO TUI Group), Gianni Onorato (CEO MSC Cruises), Felix Eichhorn (President Aida Cruises), Wybcke Meier (CEO TUI Cruises), Norbert Fiebig (President DRV) and Max C. Luscher (CEO Central & Northern Europa B & B Hotels).
More top speakers and highlights can be found in the program. Click here
to obtain your free ticket.